Announcement On Pre-application System Of Turkish Sticker Visa , 08.01.2016
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of
Republic of the Turkey has introduced “online visa application system”, which will come into effect from 05.01.2016.
- Starting from that date (January 5, 2016), Serbian citizens and those with nationalities of third countries, who are required to have visa for entering into Turkey and who are not eligible for e-visa (requirements for eligibility for e-visa could be found at www.evisa.gov.tr/en/), are expected to make their applications in advance for all types of visas through the online visa application system: www.visa.gov.tr . After the online application is submitted, the applicants are expected to visit the Embassy once an appointment is scheduled.
- Applicants are kindly request to use the www.visa.gov.tr website for visa applications starting from 05.01.2016.
- During the application for an appointment, applicants should fill in all required fields and prepare all the necessary documents.
- Each applicant must apply personally for an appointment for the visa.
- As the application documents are accepted, the necessary visa fees will be charged. In case of the negative result of the application, the applicant will not be able to get back the charged visa fee.
- All applicants also should have a valid travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended stay or transit.
- Applicants visiting the Embassy without prior online appointment will not be accepted.
- All Entry visas are subject to authorization from the Interior Ministry of Turkey. Therefore, applicants are kindly requested to submit visa applications at least four weeks prior to intended date of travel to avoid any inconvenience regarding travel schedules and arrangements.
- An information note concerning the visa types granted by Turkey is available in the following address: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa